413854 Trestle Table With Benches
1-Year Limited Warranty
1. Sauder Woodworking Co. (Sauder®) provides limited warranty coverage to the original purchaser of this product for a period of one year from the date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship of Sauder furniture components. As used in this Warranty, “defect” means imperfections in components which substantially impair the utility of the product. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
2. There is no warranty coverage for defects or conditions that result from the failure to follow product assembly instructions, information or warnings, misuse or abuse, intentional damage, fire, flood, alteration or modification of the product, or use of the product in a manner inconsistent with its intended use, nor any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, or care. There is also no warranty coverage for rented products or any products purchased “used” or “as is”, at a distress or going-out-of business sale, or from a liquidator.
3. As the exclusive remedy under this Warranty, Sauder will (at its sole option) repair or replace any defective furniture component. Sauder may require independent confirmation of the claimed defect and proof of purchase. Replacement parts will be warranted for only the remaining period of the original Warranty. SAUDER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY for ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND and all such damages are EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY, such as loss of use, disassembly, transportation, labor or damage to property on or near the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
4. This Warranty applies only to warranted defects that first arise and are reported to Sauder within the warranty coverage period. The Warranty cannot be transferred to subsequent owners or users of the product, and it shall be immediately void in the event the product is resold, transferred, leased or rented to any third party or person other than the original purchaser.
5. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. Under the laws of certain states, there may be no implied warranties from Sauder and all implied warranties, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE are disclaimed where allowed by law. TO THE EXTENT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE APPLICABLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY or the minimum period allowed by law, whichever is shorter. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied Warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
6. For Warranty inquiries or claims, please visit our website www.sauder.com. You can also contact Sauder at 1.800.523.3987. Sauder may require Warranty claims to be submitted in writing to:
Sauder Woodworking Co.
502 Middle Street
Archbold, OH 43502 USA.
Please include your sales receipt or other proof of purchase and a specific description of the product defect.