“SHARE THE LOVE” OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. The Share the Love Contest (“Contest”) is sponsored by Sauder Woodworking (“Sponsor”), located at 502 Middle St, Archbold, OH, 43502 and administered by Bader Rutter & Associates, 13845 Bishop’s Drive, Brookfield, WI 53005 (“Agency”). The Share the Love Contest will be governed by the Official Rules (“Official Rules”) outlined below. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to all Official Rules and terms outlined herein; entry to the Contest will be deemed as acceptance of all terms.
2. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Woobox. (See Section 24 for additional detail.) Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter or Woobox. By entering the Share the Love Contest, you are agreeing to a complete release of Facebook, Twitter and Woobox from any liability associated with the contest.
3. All U.S. residents age 18 and older, who have Internet access, a valid email address and Facebook account prior to the beginning of the contest period are eligible to enter this Contest. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Contest. Sponsor or its Agent have the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
4. Employees of Sauder Woodworking or their family members, employees of Bader Rutter & Associates or their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the Contest or helping to set up the Contest shall not be permitted to participate in the Contest.
5. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE CONTEST.
6. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Contest Period, Rules and Entry
8. Contest entry period is 12:00 AM EST Thursday, November 20, 2014 to 11:59 PM EST Sunday, December 21, 2014. After the entry period is over, no further entries for the Contest will be permitted.
9. Contest voting period is 12:00 AM EST Tuesday, December 2, 2014 to 11:59 PM EST Sunday, December 21, 2014.
10. The Contest will consist of one entry period and one overlapping voting period. The entry period will consist of users nominating a room or piece of furniture in need of an upgrade/refresh and shall run according to the dates and times listed in Section 8 of these Official Rules. The voting period will consist of Facebook users voting on the entry they feel is most worthy of a furniture upgrade/refresh, and shall run according to the dates and times listed in Section 9 of these Official Rules. Voting ends at 11:59 PM EST on December 21. The room or furniture photo receiving the most votes in the voting period will be announced as the winner on Tuesday, December 23, 2014.
11. To enter, participants must (1) Upload a photo of their room, their furniture, their friend’s room or their friend’s furniture that they feel is in need of a refresh to the Sauder contest app on Facebook; (2) Describe why the person whose room or furniture is being nominated is deserving of a makeover; (3) Supply a valid first name, last name and email address for themselves and the first name, last name and email address of the person they are nominating (not needed if they are submitting their own room or furniture).
12. Only one entry per email address. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Owner of the email address at the time of entry provided that person meets all eligibility requirements.
13. The Sponsor accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason including technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or its Agents on account of technical problems or congestion on the Internet or any website.
14. The Sponsor and Agent reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Sponsor’s control. Sponsor will notify entrants of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
15. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes are not transferable and may not be substituted.
Contest Prize and Winner Selection/Notification
16. The Grand Prize. There will be one (1) prize awarded to one (1) Winner in the Contest which prize will be referred to in these Official Rules as the “Grand Prize.” The Grand Prize ($500 discount code) will be awarded to one (1) Eligible Entrant who receives the most votes from persons voting in the Contest. There will be no other prizes awarded in the Contest to any other persons.
17. The Sponsor and Agent are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
18. All valid entries in accordance with the rules will have a chance to win the Contest prize. Only one entry per email address. Winner will be chosen by highest vote count.
19. The winner will be notified via email within two days of the winner being chosen. To claim prize, winner must reply to Sauder and agree to share photos of their refreshed room, including their new Sauder pieces, with Sauder. If the winner does not claim the prize within one week of notification, Sponsor and Agent reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
20. The Sponsor will notify the winner of when and where the prize can be collected.
21. The Sponsor and Agent’s decisions in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
23. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Share the Love Contest, 502 Middle St, Archbold, OH, 43502
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
24. By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, the Facebook, Twitter or Woobox platforms, Bader Rutter & Associates, administrator, advertising and promotional agencies, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from any liability, damages, losses or injury resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from that entrant’s participation in the Contest and the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize that may be won. Sponsor and its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, the Facebook platform, and Bader Rutter & Associates do not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness, or merchantability of the prize. Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, the Facebook, Twitter or Woobox platforms, Bader Rutter & Associates and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from access to or the download of information or materials connected with the Contest. Bader Rutter & Associates disclaims any liability regarding administration of the Contest.
26. DISPUTES: ENTRANTS AGREE THAT (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR CONNECTED WITH, THE CONTEST OR PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION TO BE HELD AT OR NEAR ARCHBOLD, OHIO BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES, OR, IF THE PARTIES CANNOT AGREE, BY SELECTING FROM A LIST PROVIDED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AN ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES (OTHER THAN OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES), AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.